Kim's Cafe will be closing permanently on Friday 28-October. Kim's mother is in poor health and she needs to focus on her well being at this time. THANK YOU to our friends and regulars that made these past 7 years so enjoyable! We will be back... someday!
We are on the end of the Coupeville Wharf on Front Street, Coupeville WA
Featuring a variety of hand-crafted Vietnamese dishes with breathtaking views of Penn Cove.
- Vietnamese specialties including phο, banh mi, banh xeo and salad rolls
- Asian stir-fry dishes and Thai inspired soups
- Local Penn Cove mussels
- Soups, salads, sandwiches, fish 'n' chips, burgers and a kid’s menu
- Prize winning Mussel Chowder
- Desserts - Featuring the best Crème Brûlée on Whidbey Island
- Beverages - including beer & wine
Detailed Menu (subject to change)